1. What is Three Monkeys Restaurant known for?
– Three Monkeys Restaurant is known for its Thai and Western cuisine, also its beautiful scenery backdrop of the Thai jungle.
2. What are the restaurant’s operating hours?
– Three Monkeys Restaurant Hours as follows.
10:00am-11:00pm-(High Season- 9:00am-11:00pm)
3. Do I need to make a reservation?
– Its best that you make a reservation, as the restaurant gets remarkably busy during the high season. Walk-ins are accepted but there will be a wait depending on the queue.Reservations must be made one day in advance.
4. Is there a dress code at Three Monkeys Restaurant?
– There is no specific dress code for Three Monkeys Restaurant, come as you are, comfortable formal relaxed attire.
5. Can I order takeout or delivery from the restaurant?
– Yes, we do provide takeout and delivery options, on the GRAB app and on our website.
6. What type of cuisine does Three Monkeys Restaurant serve?
– Three Monkeys serves Thai and Western-style cuisine.
7. Are there vegetarian or vegan menu options?
– Yes, 3M offers dishes suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
8. Do you have gluten-free menu items?
– Three Monkeys offers gluten-free menu items, you can refer to the menu upon request at the restaurant or calling into the restaurant beforehand.
9. Is there parking available near the restaurant?
– There is motorbike/car parking next to 3M restaurant.
10. Do you have a kids’ menu?
– We do not have a set kids’ menu, but we do offer alternatives for children on request.
11. Are reservations required for large parties or events?
– We prefer you to make a reservation for parties or large events, as we need to reserve the tables ahead of time. According to the restaurant, it is best to make a reservation for large groups or events.
12. Can I bring my own wine or alcoholic beverages?
– No, we do not advise bringing your own bottle to our restaurant as we serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
13. Is there outdoor seating available?
– Yes, there is outdoor seating available.
14. Do you host private events or parties?
– Yes, we host private events or parties,please call the restaurant for more information.
15. What payment methods are accepted at Three Monkeys Restaurant?
– We accept all major credit cards/debit cards with (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) we also accept WeChat, Alipay and Thai Prompt pay and Cash payments.
16. How can I contact Three Monkeys Restaurant for additional inquiries?
– You can contact us by phone 098-010-8838 or via our website at www.threemonkeysphuket.com .
17. How do I cancle a booking?
To help our restaurants manage their seats we ask our diners to give at least 24 hours’ notice of any cancellations. You can do this by calling our restaurant directly. If you need to cancel less than 24 hours before your dinner date you can use the cancellation link within your reminder email (sent 24 hours before your reservation time). We also encourage our diners to follow this up with a call direct to the restaurant.
18. Is 3M open every day of the week?
19. Can I ask for a table with a view?
– You can ask for a table with a view and your request will be noted. However, we cannot guarantee it as the front-of-house manager decides the layout of the tables each day, based on the number of reservations.
20. Can I choose between Dining room and Terrace? Can I book on the terrace?
-You can book a table on the terrace. However, if the weather is bad, these reservations are not guaranteed because we cannot be sure that the reservation can be moved to the dining room (it may be full). If the weather is bad, reservations on the terrace are cancelled as there are no awnings or glass enclosures to allow us to serve food. In any event, we always try to move all reservations inside the restaurant.
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_7EFLNSPPQT||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_154982163_5||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gat_UA-215302841-1||1 minute||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|CONSENT||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||never||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt.innertube::requests||never||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|chaty_settings||7 days||No description available.|
|chaty_status_string||7 days||No description available.|
|ot-cookie-check||session||No description available.|
|OT-Session-Update-Date||30 minutes||No description available.|
|OT-SessionId||30 minutes||No description available.|
|otuvid||session||No description available.|